Information on the processing of personal data in accordance with art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- In connection with the entry into force of new provisions on the protection of personal data - Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, called the GDPR, as the personal data administrator - Fabryka Mebli MEBLOSIEK Sp. z o.o. based in Kolonia Osiek informs that we have your personal data in the form of: identification data and, depending on the type of contract data entered with the Administrator, also address data, including e-mail address.
- These data are obtained in connection with the conclusion of a contract with the Administrator and only for the purpose of its implementation. The data is processed in accordance with the GDPR.
- We received the data directly from you in connection with the conclusion of the contract.
- Your data will not be made available to recipients of data within the meaning of art. 4 point 9 of the General Data Protection Regulation, except for affiliates or cooperating with Fabryka Mebli MEBLOSIEK Sp. z o.o. and obliged by it to keep all information regarding personal data confidential and processed in accordance with the requirements set by the GDPR, also on the basis of relevant contracts entrusted with the processing of personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed during the term of the contract or until the expiration of mutual claims resulting from the contract with Fabryka Mebli MEBLOSIEK Sp. z o.o. Personal data marked on invoices and other purchase documents will be stored for the period corresponding to the provisions of tax law.
- You have the right to access and rectify the content of the data, and in case of termination of the purpose for which the right to delete them has been processed, processing restrictions, as well as discontinuation of processing and the right to raise objections. If you consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke it at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority indicated by the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data when you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- Providing personal data by you is voluntary and results from the concluded contract and economic cooperation, and the consequence of not providing the data may be a partial or total inability to perform the contract by Fabryka Mebli MEBLOSIEK Sp. z o.o.
- The personal data provided by you is not used to make decisions in an automated manner on the basis of personal data processed as part of performance of the contract by Fabryka Mebli MEBLOSIEK Sp. z o.o.
- If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48 62 78 32 250.